Unforgiven Union Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unforgiven Union Forums

Unforgiven [ UF ] Best Alliance in S4k History !

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some advice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow-bane
CasCaDor
CasCaDor

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:23 am

hey, i have hit i minor crossroad. i dont no whether its worth researching to get sentih, without worrying about anything else, or whether i shud keep my research going based upon which ships wud be quicker to get next.
can anyone help me out. there arent many wars etc going on atm, or any threats fo wars,but if there was wud it be safer to have no ships, heading towards sentih, or to have something along the lines of LEVs, which against sentih dont really stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
SplinteredChaos
Admin
Admin
SplinteredChaos

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:09 am

That's an interesting and troublesome problem to have to worry about. You're in a bit different position than I was when I was at that same stage, I didn't have as many big players around me, protecting me if things got ugly, so I believed that it was better to have SOMETHING to defend myself than nothing while pushing for Sentih.

I would say you should be ok having little to nothing for ships while you're making that push. There are enough people in the group to help protect you if you were to be attacked. Just make sure you've got your res protected by the storage levels, and push for Sentih.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-bane
CasCaDor
CasCaDor

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:24 am

yea...it isnt to difficult for me to keep resourses safe and i have help from other players so i shud be able to get the research done quicker.
thanks for the help Smile
Back to top Go down
HellBoy
Admin
Admin

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:37 am

@ shadow, i never had to worry much about a problem like that, i have some very good experienced players helping me, but in my opinion, id aim for seniths and LEX's, only if you have noahs, else aim for noah. also, only research when you have alot of spare resources, and keep your storages high, and work on planets most import planets are. they stay, same as research, but planets are more valuable.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-bane
CasCaDor
CasCaDor

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:39 am

yepp....my research is at a stand still at the moment so i can build some colony ships and get some planets built up
Back to top Go down
HellBoy
Admin
Admin

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 12:51 pm

if i was you, id build 26 main planets in your galaxy, then maybe around 9 or a little less in galaxys all around s4k, incase u need your fleet close to hit someone.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-bane
CasCaDor
CasCaDor

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 am

lol that wont happen anytime soon Razz have to get my shipyard better cuz colony ships take just over 2 days for me to build.
Back to top Go down
Ted
Admin
Admin
Ted

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:12 am

you got the answer to the question
-Topic closed
Loko as Mod.
Back to top Go down
https://unforgiven-s4k.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Need some advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need some advice   Need some advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum