Unforgiven Union Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unforgiven Union Forums

Unforgiven [ UF ] Best Alliance in S4k History !

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad Ben

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SplinteredChaos
Admin
Admin
SplinteredChaos

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Blah, so yeah, the wife won a 1/4 barrel of beer at a local dance club...tells me to drink up like 4x within of 5 minutes of getting there....so drink I do. And I kept drinking....I lost track after 10 glasses....and then I did a shot of Golden Schlager. God, when will I learn.....I don't really remember going over to the couches, but I sat there, and didn't move much. I felt something swelling in my stomach...that awful feeling, and then the sweats came. The look on my face must have been pretty obvious, for I had person after person asking me if I was going to be ok. I shook my head no and had two guys help me to the bathroom. I almost made it to the urinal. From the story I was told, I spewed from about 10 feet out, and made most of it in!

Well history has a way of not repeating itself once in a while. Typically if I throw up, I'm done, no more puking. Well....I sit back down on the couch. Someone gets me a glass of water. The first few sips go down alright. No adverse effects. Then I take another sip and it just tasted wrong. I started sweating as if I were standing in front of a furnace. It hit me before I could even stand up. Out with the bad. And there was a lot of it. Friends come scrambling to get me outside. Find out later that a friend of mine asked for a napkin or something, and they told her no, that'd they would just throw some saw dust on it. Then later you could hear them yelling for more sawdust. LOL.

Well I don't remember the car ride to a friend's house. I don't remember walking up to her apartment. And I don't remember passing out for a few hours.

I do remember feeling icky all day today. A couple of times I felt as if I might have a return of some fireworks, but thankfully, I haven't. I actually said it, for the first time ever, that I was never going to drink again. My wife, Rachel just laughed at me and told me that I would to. LOL
Back to top Go down
kalas
AnGeL
AnGeL

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:02 pm

lol wow that wasted like 2 minutes of my life lol

well have fun puking...cause we all know you'll keep drinking Razz
Back to top Go down
SplinteredChaos
Admin
Admin
SplinteredChaos

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:02 pm

Ass.
Back to top Go down
kalas
AnGeL
AnGeL

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:52 pm

lol i know
yea but as i said it was an interesting story...and be happy it only killed 2 minutes school kills 8 hours
Back to top Go down
Shadow-bane
CasCaDor
CasCaDor

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:24 pm

lol when u said the water tasted bad it reminded me of wat my mates did to me. i just finished throwing up (from to much alcohol of course) and they brought me wat i thought and wat they said was a glass of water, which it mostly was. just happened to be a shot of vodka in it as well, which i didnt notice till i had a mouthfull. then the throwing up began again. point of the story is if u havent tried water and vodka, u have to put it at the top of ur to do list. it is foul, but its one of those things u wont understand until u have tasted it.

and last but not least, hopefully that wasted another couple of minutes kalas Razz

and splintered, do u class that was a good night or a bad night?
Back to top Go down
SplinteredChaos
Admin
Admin
SplinteredChaos

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 pm

Sadly, and funnily enough, I have had that happen to me. A few years back we had a big party and I got hammered....I mean really hammered...on an empty stomach no less. Well at that point in time I was HUGE in to the whole drinking water when you were done with alcohol (these were the pre-beer days), so I'm lying on the floor, and I scream for someone to grab my arms before I fall over. Well they get me what they tell me is a glass of water. Which I proceed to try and drink, while lying down. Well my friend Chad, who if he weighs 135lbs soaking wet I'd be surprised, tries to jump OVER me, while I'm drinking. The jump doesn't go so well. He knocks the glass of vodka in to my face. I scream (laughing) that someone spilled vodka in my eyes and that it's alcohol abuse. Well I then utter one of the most infamous phrases of my life "Will someone drink my eye!?" There is a picture of Chad drop on to all fours and he's licking my cheek, to get the alcohol off....Man what a night.
Back to top Go down
kalas
AnGeL
AnGeL

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:04 am

ok all i read of splintered's was chad on all fours licking my cheek
wow
Back to top Go down
SplinteredChaos
Admin
Admin
SplinteredChaos

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:18 am

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
kalas
AnGeL
AnGeL

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:39 pm

creepy
Back to top Go down
SplinteredChaos
Admin
Admin
SplinteredChaos

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:50 pm

Oh shut up. I'm sure you've got a few stories like that yourself, that you're just not going to share for wanting to take the "high" road.
Back to top Go down
Shadow-bane
CasCaDor
CasCaDor

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 3:48 am

every road is a "high" road for that pot head Smile
Back to top Go down
SplinteredChaos
Admin
Admin
SplinteredChaos

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:46 am

LMAO, NICE!!!
Back to top Go down
kalas
AnGeL
AnGeL

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:03 pm

lol wow
and not really...my worst story like that was jumping into a pond....so yeaaaa...nothing to do with any male on male cheek licking lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad Ben Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Ben   Bad Ben Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad Ben
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unforgiven Union Forums :: Public - Miscellaneous-
Jump to: